So, it is nearly the last day of the month. That means it is your last chance to get your click on and help contribute to the Flight 93 Memorial Fund. I was just going to let the month fade into the sunset and be very happy with the money that has been raised so far, but after a few discussions here and there, I decided NAH! Let's go out with a bang!
I checked with a few friends and we have managed to assemble the Contest of The Century. Oh, yes. There is not just one prize to be won, there are many. There won't be just one winner, there will be many. Here are the prizes that are up for grabs:
A $25 iTunes gift card, courtesy of someone who asked not to be named. Woohoo for a friendly sort of anonymous blog person!
3 DVDs and a CD of wrestling and hip hop goodness from those crazy guys over at the Wrestling Mayhem Show.
A $15 Starbucks gift card courtesy of my favorite big booty havin' Texan, Anglophile Football Fanatic.
A messenger bag filled with cosmetics from Clumber Kim. I hear there is a lot of Allure recommended stuff in there, so it's got to be good.
A permanent artist's account from EBSQ, courtesy of Amie, valued at $650. Incredible!
A pair of highly-coveted tickets to Brewfest 2008, sponsored by the Pittsburgh Rugby Football Club. That right there is a guaranteed good time, if you can be in Pittsburgh on November 14th.
TheJim from Sportsocracy has offered up an ultra-spiffy Sportsocracy t-shirt. You can wear it in honor of the fact that I am totally going to win the Pittsburgh Celebrity Bloggers Fantasy Football League. Or at least Week One.
A $15 gift card to Ruggers Pub. Check out the menu and you'll instantly be hungry. Mmmm . . . fried zucchini . . .
A copy of Lenny Kravitz' CD "It's Time for a Love Revolution" courtesy of Dawnmski of Yes, This is How My Mind Works.
A Tim Horton's package straight from the motherland. It includes a tin of Tim Horton's coffee, Second Cup tea bags, and Second Cup white hot chocolate. This one is also from the EXTREMELY generous Emma in Canada. I just wish she could send me a Timmy's store for my backyard.
All you have to do to win one of these fabulous prizes is to leave a comment on this post no later than 11:59pm Eastern Time on September 30, 2008 telling me which prize you want to win. If you can't decide which prize you want, that's OK, too. Just enter again. In fact, you can enter to win just as many times as your little fingers will let you. I'll throw all the comments into their respective hats and have the Toddler draw the winners. If you REALLY want to win, link to this post and I'll throw your name in the hat an extra five times. If you REALLY REALLY want to win, link to my 9/11 post and I'll throw your name in the hat TEN TIMES.
Winners will be announced on October 2nd at 10:00 pm Eastern Time.
Some not-so fine print:
* You don't have to be a blogger to win, but you do have to be willing to provide a valid email address and physical address if your name is drawn.
* You can leave an anonymous comment, but please make sure to put a name in your comment so I can tell y'all apart.
* Bloggers who have already linked to the 9/11 post are automatically entered ten times, but you'll need to enter again on this post so that I know which prize you covet most.
* I'll be connecting winners with the person that has donated the prize. I am not personally in possession of the prizes, but will facilitate to make sure they are delivered.
* I may still be adding prizes through the day. Keep checking back.
* The super-incredible people who donated ARE eligible to win, but they can't win their own prize.
What are you waiting for? Click, link, and comment away!